|Updates at the Credit Union offices
With the number of new cases of COVID-19 remaining small, the State of Idaho is moving forward with gradually reopening businesses statewide. Our lobbies are now open. We plan and hope this is permanent, but will continue to monitor the number and location of new cases and adjust if we need to.
With the lobbies open, we ask our members to do the following:
1. If you don’t feel well or running a fever, please stay home
2. Please continue to use the drive-up, online services, and night drop whenever possible and reserve the lobby for more complex or time consuming transactions. We will continue to check the night drops periodically throughout the day.
3. Please maintain social distancing of at least six feet while in the lobbies.
4. While the CDC recommends masks as a way to slow down transmission of the virus, if you wear one in our offices we may ask you to temporarily remove it if we need to verify your identity or cannot clearly understand you.
5. Please practice good hygiene including washing hands frequently and coughing or sneezing into your elbow.