St. Mary’s Catholic Church presents "Parenting with Love and Logic" April 18th and May 16th at Assumption Parish Hall in Ferdinand From Noon to 5:00 PM.
Cost is $35 per Couple (includes work book). Please contact Rachel Rehder at 962-7326 by April 6th.
· Would you like to feel more confident as a parent?
· Would you like to have more fun parenting?
· Would you like to learn parenting skills that work from early childhood through the teenage years?
· Would you like to feel more relaxed at the end of the day?
· Neutralize children arguing
· Delay the consequences for positive learning
· Hand the child’s problems back using empathy and consequences
· Develop positive parent/child relationships
· Set limits with Enforceable Statements
· Use choices to prevent power struggles
· Guide children to own and solve their problems
This parenting program is designed to give you practical skills that can be used immediately!
Presenter Norm Klug will offer the Parenting with Love and Logic Class on April 18th and May 2nd. Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D., of the Love and Logic Institute, Inc., in Golden, Colorado, developed the Parenting with Love and Logic Program. Norm has a MS degree in Education, has been a school administrator, is a parent of two grown children, has served in different roles in education in the valley for the past 31 years, and is a trained independent facilitator of the parenting program.